Digital Solutions – The Recall Portfolio
Recall’s comprehensive approach to solving your digital document management objectives begins with an analysis of your Technical and Business Requirements. We then take this information – in conjunction with our industry expertise – and plan, design, and propose a tailored document management solution which includes a schedule for implementation, collective measures of security and criteria for success.
The solution we propose might include one or a combination of these services and/or offerings:
- Mail Room Services – Handling incoming documents in preparation for digitization.
- Data Capture – High-quality, high-speed Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and keying activities to extract essential data for activities such as form processing.
- Imaging – Conversion of paper to electronic images for storage, preservation and workflow purposes.
- ReView® Powered by OnBase® – Recall’s industry-leading, secure, web-based system that enables capturing, storing, routing and accessing data images for workflow applications.
- ReQuest® Web – Recall’s web-based, inventory-management tool for inputting carton/file/ document details, requesting service and much more.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) – Industry standard for receiving and transmitting information electronically.
Your digital document solutions team will provide insight and guidance in the areas of:
- Integration – Seamlessly connecting with legacy ERP, CRM, or other corporate systems.
- Scalability – Devising an enterprise or departmental document management or image hosting solution adaptable to your current and future needs.
- Business Process Automation and Workflow – Determining ways to eliminate wait times, redundancies, handoffs, and inefficiencies.
- Business Solutions – Serving specific departments or functions such as:
- Accounts Payable – Control spending, maximise cash flow, enhance profitability, and improve forecasting by reducing errors and variances in financial data so as to process invoices more accurately and quickly.
- Claims Processing – Reduce risk, improve compliance, and streamline processes by giving adjusters the information they need from submission to settlement.
- Human Resources – Focus on talent management versus administrative tasks by streamlining and automating benefits administration, sharing access to knowledge, and standardizing procedures.
- Contract Management – Capitalise on the wealth of information contained in your contracts to uncover and mitigate areas of risk and exposure, as well as analyze and respond to customer patterns.
- Project Management – Employ project management methodologies to ensure your budget and deadlines are met.